In todays day and age, we all watch our pennies, quarters and dollar bills. We also watch, the prices go up in our grocery stores. Many times, I get home and wonder whats for supper as I view all my paper goods. I’m not into paper mache and I wonder, what did I buyfor the price of 100.00 dollars? 4 ways I try to cut down on my grocery bill.
1. Choose to go without.
- a. Cheese is a luxury. I go without.
- b. OJ I only pay .99 or under
- c. No snack foods except popcorn.
- d. Save money on meat by buying lesser cuts of meat. Not prime cut.
2. Don’t be brand snobs. Use coupons.
3. Cook from Scratch
4. Have a price list.